*RBD*Parasiempre*Mejor*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*RBD*Parasiempre*Mejor*

Dobrodosli na 4um o RBD! Znamo da ih ima puno! Ali bolje vise nego manje... Registrujte se i ocekuje vas super zabava!

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Biografija

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Toca97
Imas dosta slika od RBD
Imas dosta slika od RBD
Toca97

Broj poruka : 175
Datum upisa : 31.08.2009

Biografija Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Biografija   Biografija I_icon_minitimePon Avg 31, 2009 9:46 am

Dulce María (born Dulce María Espinoza Saviñón, December 6, 1985) is a Mexican actress, singer, and songwriter, born in Mexico City.

Early life

Dulce María Espinoza Saviñón was born on December 6, 1985 in Mexico City, Federal District.[1] She has two sisters, Blanca and Claudia. As a child, Dulce María began doing television commercials. In 1993, at the age of 8, she was cast on Plaza Sesamo, Mexico's equivalent to Sesame Street. She was later cast on El Club de Gaby and participated in several specials on the Mexican Discovery Kids channel.[1]

Music Career

In 1996 Dulce joined the Mexican music group K.I.D.S.. They were very popular among children in Mexico and released two hit singles, La mejor de tus sonrisas and Prende el switch. In 1999, Dulce decided to leave the group due to personal reasons.[1]

After her departure from K.I.D.S., Dulce and her then boyfriend, Daniel Habif, also an ex-member of K.I.D.S., decided to start their own group called D&D. They recorded five songs, but for unknown reasons, split up.[1]

In 2000, Dulce replaced Angie in Jeans, a female latin pop group.[1] She left after two years due to management problems.

Dulce then began acting in telenovelas and was eventually cast as one of the main characters in Rebelde. The success of Rebelde, launched RBD. To date RBD has made 9 studio albums, including albums in Spanish, Portuguese and English. They have sold over 15 million albums worldwide, and have toured across Mexico, South America, Serbia, Romania the United States, and Spain.

On August 15, 2008, RBD released a message telling fans that they had decided to split up. They went on one final tour, Gira Del Adios World Tour which ended in early 2009.

Following the breakup of RBD, Dulce announced that she will begin recording in 2009 as a solo artist.[2] Her album is set to debut sometime in Summer/Fall 2009.[2]

On November 25, 2008, Dulce collaborated with Tiziano Ferro and Anahí on a song called El Regalo Màs Grande.

In 2009, Dulce recorded the theme song for her telenovela Verano de Amor, titled El Verano.[3]

In 2009 Dulce also teamed up with Akon, to remix his song Beautiful. They performed the song together at the 2009 radio concert, El Evento 40

[edit] Acting Career
Following her success as a child star, Dulce began to start in teen-oriented telenovelas such as El Juego de la Vida and Clase 406.[1] On Clase 406, she worked alongside Alfonso Herrera, Anahí, and Christian Chávez, who later became her bandmates in RBD

In 2004, she was cast as one of the main characters in Rebelde, a Mexican remake of the hit Argentine novela, Rebelde Way. Dulce played Roberta Pardo, the strong-willed daughter of a famous Mexican singer. Rebelde was a hit worldwide and had over 400 episodes, lasting from 2004-2006.

Following the success of Rebelde, in 2007, Televisa released RBD: La Familia, which starred the members of RBD. The sitcom was based on the fictional lives of the members of RBD. The characters of the sitcom were not based on the band's characters in Rebelde, but intended to be similar to the actors' real personalities. RBD: La Familia was the first Mexican show shot entirely in High Definition. The show ran from March 14, 2007 – June 13, 2007, and only lasted 13 episodes.

In 2009, Dulce María's bandmate and co-star in Rebelde, Anahí was offered the lead role in Pedro Damián's latest novela, Verano de Amor.[4] Anahí turned it down and the role was then offered to Dulce María.[4] Dulce was cast as Miranda.[5] The novela premiered on February 9, 2009, replacing the completed series Juro que te Amo. Verano de Amor incorporates messages into the novela promoting environmental responsibility, an extension of Televisa's "Televisa Verde" initiative focused on the environment.[6]

Personal life

In 2007 Dulce María released Dulce Amargo, a book of poems and stories based on her life and her experiences in RBD.[7]

Dulce and her fellow RBD band mate, Alfonso Herrera, had an on-again off-again relationship from 2002 to 2005. After the breakup, Dulce says the pair did not speak for over a year.[8][9]

In 2006, Dulce dated Mexican soccer player Guillermo Ochoa. The pair split after a year.[10]

Discography Solo

[edit] Studio Album
2009-2010: TBA
("El Verano" First Solo Single) ("Dejame Ser" Second Solo Single)

[edit] Collaborations
2008: El Regalo Màs Grande with Tiziano Ferro and Anahí
2009: Beautiful (Remix) with Akon.

[edit] Discography With RBD
Main article: RBD discography
[edit] Filmography
[edit] Telenovelas
2009: Verano de Amor as Miranda Perea Olmos
2004-2006: Rebelde as Roberta Alejandra María Pardo Rey
2002-2003: Clase 406 as Marcela "Marce" Mejia
2001: Locura de Amor as Ximena
2000: Primer amor... a mil por hora as Britanny
1999: Sueños de Juventud as Mary Cejitas
1999: Nunca te Olvidaré as Silvia Requena Ortiz (child)
1998: Huracán as Rosio Reverte
1997: Infierno en el Paraiso Dariana Valdivia
1996: Cancion de Amor as Nuria
1995: Agujetas de Color de Rosa as Tina
1995: Retrato de Familia as Elvira Preciado (child)
1994: El Vuelo del Águila as Delfina Ortega de Díaz
[edit] Movies
2000: Bienvenida al Clan as Aleshaí
1999: Inesperado Amor as Lorena
1997: Juguito de Ciruela as Julieta Luna
[edit] TV Series
2007: RBD: La Familia as Dul
1993-1995: Plaza Sésamo
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Toca97
Imas dosta slika od RBD
Imas dosta slika od RBD
Toca97

Biografija Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Biografija   Biografija I_icon_minitimePon Avg 31, 2009 9:50 am

Dulce María Espinoza Saviñón (6 de diciembre de 1985) conocida como Dulce María es una actriz, cantautora mexicana.

Biografía [editar]Inicia su trayectoria televisiva en 1993 participando en el programa Plaza Sésamo, en El Club de Gaby y posteriormente en Discovery Kids.[1]

En 1996 se integró al grupo infantil Kids, logrando éxitos con los temas La mejor de tus sonrisas y Prende el switch, entre otros. En 1999 por motivos personales se separa del grupo.

A finales del 2000 se integra al grupo Jeans relevando a la intérprete Angie.

Tras trabajar en algunas telenovelas como Alondra, El vuelo del águila, Nunca te olvidaré, Locura de amor, entre otras, en el 2003 se integró al elenco de Clase 406 como Marcela.

En 2004, el productor, Pedro Damián, la integró en el elenco de la telenovela Rebelde, donde interpretó a Roberta Pardo. A la par de esta telenovela, se integró al grupo de pop, RBD.

En 2008 publicó su primer libro llamado Dulce amargo, en el que se incluyen poemas y vivencias propias.

Actualmente, se encuentra trabajando en la nueva novela de Pedro Damián: Verano de amor interpretando a Miranda Perea (protagonista de la historia).

Discografía [editar]
Kids [editar]Artículo principal: Kids (grupo)
Kids (1997)

Jeans [editar]Artículo principal: Jeans (grupo)
Cuarto para las cuatro (2001)

Clase 406 [editar]Artículo principal: Clase 406
Soundtrack de la telenovela (2002)

RBD [editar]Artículo principal: RBD

Televisión [editar]Año Nombre Tipo
1993 Plaza Sésamo Serie infantil
1993 El club de Gaby Serie infantil
1995 Retrato de familia Telenovela
1995 Alondra Telenovela
1996 El vuelo del águila Telenovela
1998 Huracán Telenovela
1999 Nunca te olvidaré Telenovela
1999 Inesperado amor Película
2000 DKDA Sueños de juventud Telenovela
2000 Primer amor a mil x hora Telenovela
2000 Locura de amor Telenovela
2000 El juego de la vida Telenovela
2002 Clase 406 Telenovela
2005 La energía de Sonric'slandia Serie infantil
2004 Rebelde Telenovela
2007 RBD: La familia Serie de televisión
2008 Una Vez Mas Película
2009 Verano de amor Telenovela

Premios [editar]En el año 2006 Dulce María se hizo acreedora al Premio TV & Novelas en la categoría de Actriz Juvenil por su papel de Roberta Pardo en la telenovela Rebelde. En 2007, en el premio Orgullosamente Latino del canal de videos Ritmo son latino, Dulce junto con sus compañeros de RBD lograron imponer un récord, 3 premios en un sólo año, en las categorías de Disco Latino del año, con el álbum Celestial, Canción latina del año, con No Pares y Grupo Latino del Año.

Premios Juventud [editar]Año Categoría Resultado
2006 Quiero Vestir Como Ella Ganadora
2005 Tórrido romance (junto a Alfonso Herrera) Ganadores

Premios TVyNovelas [editar]Año Categoría Telenovela Resultado
2006 Actuación Juvenil Estelar Femenina Rebelde Ganadora
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Toca97
Imas dosta slika od RBD
Imas dosta slika od RBD
Toca97

Biografija Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Biografija   Biografija I_icon_minitimePon Avg 31, 2009 9:51 am

Дулсе Марија Еспиноза Савињон (шп. Dulce María Espinoza Saviñón, 6. децембар 1985. Мексико) је мексичка певачица и глумица.

Биографија [уреди]
Каријера Дулсе Марије почиње 1993. године када, са својих осам година, снима дечји телевизијски шоу Плаза Сесамо. Такође се појављује и у дечјој серији „Габин клуб“ (шп. El Club de Gaby). Године 1996. постаје члан групе Кидс (Kids), а четири године касније прелази у групу Џинс (Jeans). Године 2002. глуми у серији Одељење 406 (шп. Clase 406), а две године касније придружује се групи РБД, и заједно снимају мексичку тинејџерску серију „Бунтовници“ која је постигла велики успех у свету.

Са осталим члановима групе РБД појављивала се у рекламама за Гарније козметику и Пепси, а 2007. године су снимили серију RBD La Familia.

[сакриј]п • р • уRBD

Анаи | Дулсе Марија | Мајте | Алфонсо | Кристофер | Кристијан

Албуми на шпанском Rebelde | Nuestro Amor | Celestial | Empezar Desde Cero | Para Olvidarte De Mí

Албуми на португалском Rebelde (Edição Brasil) | Nosso Amor (Edição Brasil) | Celestial (Versão Brasil)

Албуми на енглеском Rebels

Компилације La Familia | Best Of | Hits Em Português | Greatest Hits

Уживо албуми Tour Generación RBD En Vivo | Live In Hollywood | Hecho En España | Live In Brasília

ДВД-ји Tour Generación RBD En Vivo | Live In Hollywood | ¿Qué Hay Detrás De RBD? | Live In Río | Hecho En España | Live In Brasília

Остало Rebelde (серија)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Toca97
Imas dosta slika od RBD
Imas dosta slika od RBD
Toca97

Biografija Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Biografija   Biografija I_icon_minitimePon Avg 31, 2009 9:52 am

Dulce Maria je pocela svoju glumacku karijeru na televiziji sa osam godina u maksickoj verziji ULICE SEZAM.Takodje se pojavila u”Klub degabi”u prvim danima svoje karijere.1996 je postala clan grupe KIDS koja je snimila neke hit-singlove.
1999. godine napustila je ovu grupu radi formimanja sopstvene grupe sa bivsim deckom Danijelom Habifom,ali ubrzo su prestali sa radom pre snimanja hit-singlova.2000 je postala clan grupe JEANS,zamenila je njihovu bivsu clanicu Angie.2002 je napuslila Jeans zbog serije Cklasse 406.
2002 postala je clan RBD-a,muzicke grupe serije REBELDE u kojoj ona glumi Robertu Pardo.U svom ljubavnim zivotu bila je sa Alfonsom Hererom,kolegom iz serije Rebelde a posle I sa Christoferom Uckermenom.
Dulce Maria je uporedjivana sa mnogim darovitim glumicama I za nju se kaze da ima svetlu muzicku karijeru.Na osnovu njene slave kao glumice serije Rebelde I pevacice u grupi RBD 2004. godine potpisala je ugovor sa Coca Colom,Garnier-om I jednom fabrikom carapa.Trenutno je na turneji da RBD-om (La Familia)
Pored nagrada sa RBD-om takodje je osvojila nagrade za najbolju mladu glumicu u casopisu “Premios TV Novelas”.

DULCE MARIA

Puno ime: Dulce María Espinoza Saviñón

Datum roðenja: 6. decembar 1985.

Mesto roðenja: Meksiko Siti, Meksiko

Horoskopski znak: Strelac

Visina: 157 cm

Hobi:Peva,igra,

Omiljena hrana: Suši

Omiljena boja: Crna i plava

Glumila je u:
"Retrato de Familia" (1995),
"Alondra" (1995),
"El Vuelo Del Águila" (1996),
"Huracán" (1998),
"DKDA Sueños de Juventud" (1999),
"Primer Amor",
"A Mil Por Hora" (2000),
"Locura de Amor" (2000),
"Siempre Te Amaré" (2000),
"Clase 406" (2002),
"Rebelde" (2004),
"Verano De Amor" (2009).
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Toca97
Imas dosta slika od RBD
Imas dosta slika od RBD
Toca97

Biografija Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Biografija   Biografija I_icon_minitimePon Avg 31, 2009 9:53 am

ime: Dulce Maria Espinoza Saviñon
nadimak: Candy Max i Candy
datum rodjenja: 6. dcembar 1985.
mesto rodjenja: Mexico, Mexico City
horoskopski znak: Strelac
u slobodno vreme voli da: Peva, igra, pise poeziju gleda TV
omiljena hrana: Sushi
omiljena boja: Crna i plava
Sakuplja: Plisane lutke , kao i dobre vile, sa svakog putovanja Dulce je za svoju kolekiju donela barem po jednu novu dobru vilu
platonska ljubav: Nuno Gomez (fudbaler)
omiljena epoha: Sedamdesete
zeli da studira: Komunikacije i javni dizajn
novac trosi na: Diskove i odecu
mana: Vrlo je impulsivna, u jednom momentu moze biti veoma srecna dok je vec u sledecem vrlo tuzna
kada je niko ne vidi: Plače
savet: "Nikada ne prestaj da sanjas i ne gubi nadu"
u torbi uvek nosi: Crni kreon i mobilni telefon
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

Biografija Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Biografija   Biografija I_icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Biografija
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu